Trump threatens ‘fire and fury’ against North Carolina if ‘no apology’ issued for state-sanctioned anti-LGBTQ law

President Donald Trump has threatened “fire and wrath” against North Carolinians who fail to apologize for the state’s new law banning transgender people from using public bathrooms that correspond with their gender identity, a senior White House official told CNN.

The president tweeted Monday that if North Carolina didn’t comply with a federal court order barring it from enforcing the law, he would use the Justice Department’s powers under the law to “tear down this state’s unconstitutional law.”

“North Carolina has no business telling the federal government what to do with its own people.

That’s what the Democrats in North Carolina did,” the official said, adding that Trump would send a message to other states that don’t comply that “they can’t have it both ways.”

North Carolina Gov.

Roy Cooper, who signed the law into law, said Monday that the law is discriminatory and will make North Carolins “worse off.”

“Today, I signed HB2 into law,” Cooper tweeted.

“North Carolina is a leader in protecting LGBTQ+ people, but we have to be vigilant in protecting our families and our neighbors.”

The governor, who was joined by Attorney General Roy Cooper in signing the law last week, was responding to a federal judge’s ruling that said the law violated the U.S. Constitution’s ban on states discriminating against LGBT people.

The order issued Friday by U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein said the legislation is a violation of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution and a violation not only of international law, but also North Carolina’s constitution.

The law also discriminates against transgender people, and does not provide the protections to which North Carolinas citizens are entitled under the 14-year-old federal law, the U of N said.

The U.K.-based Human Rights Campaign, which supported the law at the time, condemned the law as “disproportionate, unnecessary, and unnecessary.”

“It is absolutely outrageous to say that we should be discriminating against transgender women,” said HRC President Chad Griffin.

“We should be allowing transgender people to use public bathrooms consistent with their true gender identity.

But now, the Trump administration is saying we should discriminate against North American women.”

What to do if you find a dead body

You have found a body in your home, but you can’t find out who or where it belongs to.

Here are a few things you should know.1.

If you find your dead body in a river, lake, ditch, pond or other body of water, you must immediately contact the appropriate police or emergency services, which can be a bit more involved than finding your body.2.

You can only notify police or police when the body is no longer visible and you can no longer identify the body, and you must also inform them about your own physical condition.3.

You must notify the person who found your body, so the deceased can notify their family members.4.

If there is a missing person or deceased person and you have found your deadbody, you should inform them that you found your own body, because you do not know where the body went.5.

If your body is found in a body of a different age or sex, you will need to notify the coroner or a forensic pathologist who can examine your body and determine the cause of death.6.

If a body is discovered in a pool, you may have to notify authorities about the body before you have access to it.7.

You may not be able to contact the deceased or notify them of your finding if the body was found in water that is not accessible.

If you think you have a body and you cannot find out how it got there, you can contact the Royal Brisbane and Alice Springs Coroner’s Office on 1800 222 111.

You can also call the Royal Adelaide and Macquarie Coroners Service on 1800 228 944.

Topics:human-interest,human-trafficking,crime,human,disappearance-without-authorisation,brisbane-4000,australiaMore stories from Queensland

What happened to the Bethel Woods condo?

By now, you’ve probably seen some pictures of a condominium that was supposed to be a beautiful condo, but it was never built, let alone occupied.

There was one other condo built at the same site that wasn’t built, but its owners were sued for negligence for failing to meet building codes.

Now, we have a pretty good idea of what happened to that one.

On Friday, the state’s attorney’s office filed a civil lawsuit against Bethel Wood, the condominium’s owner, for failing “to comply with a construction code of the building, and failing to install or maintain safe materials and equipment required for a residential condominium project.”

According to the complaint, Bethel had a $6.5 million loan, and when it got to the project stage, the lender defaulted.

The homeowners’ insurance company filed a claim against Bethe on behalf of the state, and the homeowner’s insurance company said that they did not think it was worth suing.

But the insurance company didn’t know about the missing condo until after it was built.

The condo’s developer told the state that it was going to have to pay $6 million to cover the $6,000 to $8,000 of legal fees that the state was going through.

And the insurance agent said that Bethel’s builders were going to owe them money for any future work.

The developers’ attorney said that the condo was supposed be built in 2010, but that the owners had no idea when it was supposed in the first place.

The builders did not tell the state about the defects until the project was completed in 2014, and then, the insurers claimed that Bethe owed them $4 million.

But the developers’ attorneys said that it would be too much to sue Bethel.

The insurance company has now decided to settle the lawsuit, and they agreed to give up the $4,000, and that they would pay Bethel $2,000.

The state has agreed to cover Bethel with $3 million in damages.